Tuesday 6 March 2012

Student Representative Facebook Group!!

Hello everyone,

I have now set up a Facebook group called "BAPP Student Representative". The purpose of this group will be to provide an environment where we can all discuss the course and raise any issues, ask any questions etc. Add me on Facebook: "Liam Conman (Liam Driscoll)" and request to join the group.

Here's the link: BAPP Student Representative

I really want to get some real discussions going so I can identify where the issues lie and what you guys want to see changed or improved.

Thanks!

Liam.

3 comments:

Fione said...

Great idea!!
Thanx for your work Liam...I´m finding it really hard to get in touch with everyone and get a sense of community here, but I am happy and willing to try anything coming my way.
I hope you are doing well....
all the best!!

Liam said...

Good, thanks Fione, spread the word!!

Liam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment