Friday 14 October 2011

Task 1d: 2D Images

After spending a long time doing a seemingly simple task I have come to the conclusion that I am not a fan of Flickr! I may be jumping the gun there, as I haven't really been working with the site for very long, but it seems overly complicated to me! I get the impression that the site has tried to include too many features and it's become swamped.
However, I have managed to create a link to my slideshow:

Images by Liam Conman


I have included photos from a mixture of origins, but unfortunately I don't yet possess any photos of my teaching work. It's something I'm working on.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Liam, great photos! It was nice to see a range of photos from different shows. I also noticed that you know Tash, I've met her before in rehearsals but we were rehearsing to go on different ships. Small world isn't it!
I also found flickr a bit of a nuisance to use but I think it's just one of those things that takes a while to get used to. Hope everything's going well,
Emily

Marc L. Picard said...

Hello Liam, I can tell that by looking through your Flickr photostream that you are passionate about your dance and devoted to making sure your work is at a high level.

Hope your well,
Marc.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree Liam. I don't like the idea of galleries being separate from "sets" and having a whole photostream together. There are too many things going on at once. Great photos though. I'm wondering how I'm going to get up any photos that relate to my teaching as obviously I can't put any pictures up of my pupils, they are too young.

Liam said...

Hi Jess

What I am planning on doing, and what Aisha has already done, is write up some permission forms for parents to fill out explaining why you require the photos etc.

Emily - I do know tash, she was my partnerwork partner through most of my training and to this day is the best partner I've ever had!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea! I shall now ask my boss who runs the dance school if she will allow me... Thanks.

Post a Comment