Sunday 16 October 2011

The Module Gangs: Bridging the Gap

After reading Alans Post - Developing your support Network I realised he was making a very good point and vowed to explore the other groups of student bloggs on BAPP...and didn't get round to it.


However, today I noticed a pioneer had written a comment on my blogg!! Stephanie Thomas has bridged the gap between Modules and I think we should all follow suit!

I'm starting by urging anyone who hasn't yet tackled the video task (1c) to watch Stephanies video, as I think it is a fantastic example and should inspire those who are unsure.

Lets get following the students in other module groups, it's a resource we're not utilising!

1 comment:

Stephanie Thomas said...

Great idea Liam! - nice to hear you so enthusiastic about interacting between the module groups. I think that as we are all already professionals and working, we have lots to offer each other, and the stage of the course we are at is kind of irrelevant. The 3rd section of module 1 is all about professional networks, and some of those ideas have really stuck with me...you are right, we have access to all of these potential contacts who can help us, why not utilise them?!

Post a Comment